Comply with laws and regulations, prevent pollution,
Customer satisfaction, continuous improvement
Adhering to the business philosophy of "integrity-based, pursuit of excellence", adhere to the operating principles of survival by quality and development by efficiency, relying on first-class research and development capabilities and first-class machinery and equipment, with strict and scientific management, and first-class product quality , Careful and thoughtful after-sales service, to provide customers with industry quality products, based on long-term development, to create greater value for customers.
Fair, scientific and rigorous
Quality system advantage
Normal operation of ISO9001, ISOTS16949 quality management system; implementation of TQM quality control for all employees; operation of QCC quality control circle activities; QSR supplier quality system evalsuation; 5S activities in-depth and long-lasting development; supplier quality system regular counseling; SPC statistical process Implementation of control; implementation of Q-COST quality cost statistics; implementation of MSA measurement system analysis; operation of FMFA failure mode analysis.
Foshan Jiawei Metal Products Co., Ltd. actively participates in and supports the environmental improvement plan with a highly responsible attitude to the environment and the society. We will effectively use environmental resources, reduce environmental pollution, strictly abide by all environmental protection laws and regulations, and are determined to continuously improve our environmental management system.
To this end, we promise:
1. Protect the environment and commit to continuous improvement: We establish, implement and continuously improve an effective environmental management system, and at the same time actively participate in and support the community's environmental improvement plan;
2. Save energy and actively reduce pollution: Continuously improve production technology, use environmentally friendly and recyclable materials to control the source of environmental pollution, recycle waste as much as possible, and treat hazardous waste reasonably and legally. Efforts to reduce energy consumption and minimize resource consumption;
3. Comply with laws and regulations and perform corporate responsibilities: strictly abide by and implement national and local environmental laws, regulations and other requirements to ensure that pollutant discharge meets national and local environmental standards;
4. Establish environmental improvement goals and indicators based on the company's technical status and economic capabilities. The top management regularly conducts management reviews;
5. Strengthen training and improve environmental protection awareness: conduct environmental protection knowledge education for employees, enhance their environmental awareness and ability, and all employees participate in the company's environmental protection work;